Hi BB Girls!
I don’t know about you, but I love having an empowering playlist to put me in a good mood! There are so many things in the state of this world today that try to bring us Black women down. Whenever I find myself having a bad day, or if I am in a bad mood, I turn to music! There’s nothing like empowering music to make you feel like the powerful beauty that you are! When I listen to my favorite songs, I stand in front of my mirror, dance as hard as I can, and sing as loud as my lungs will allow. Self love is a very important form of self care, and for me, it starts with the music that I listen to. If you are constantly looking for music to hype yourself up, you are in luck! Today I have compiled a list of songs for you to make the fiercest playlist that will ever exist in your music library! You guessed it; all of these songs are by powerful and fierce women!
1. Walking - Mary Mary
2. Baby Girl - Chloe x Halle
3. ***Flawless - Beyoncé ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
4. Run the World (Girls) - Beyoncé
5. Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld
6. Soulmate - Lizzo
7. I’m Every Woman - Chaka Khan
8. Good as Hell - Lizzo
9. Changes - Dej Loaf
10. Video - India Arie
11. No Scrubs - TLC
12. Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
13. I Like - Ari Bellyboo (this is my shameless self plug!)
14. Forgive Me - Chloe x Halle
15. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
16. Be Alright - Ariana Grande
17. Love Myself - Olivia O’Brien
18. Ass Like That - Victoria Monet
19. Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny’s Child
20. Problem - Ariana Grande
This playlist will surely set you up for greatness and a day filled with ambition and good vibes. One last thing; we would never make you make a playlist on your own! To download this exact playlist, click the spotify link below and save it to your library! Be sure to share it with all your boss ladies!
XOXO, Ariana! :)